Join on us on June 23, 2018 for Occoquan Recreated: A Grand Re-Opening!
This FREE day long, festival-style event will include live music from JunkFood (5-8 pm), the acoustic stylings of Chris Rall (1-5 pm), Tours of the brand new River View weddings & events center, a variety of vendors, food trucks, moon bounces and fun for the family, tours of the park and much more!
Occoquan Recreated will commemorate the grand re-opening of the park, which has been home to a hub of major changes and improvements. Come and explore the new Occoquan and see all the great new features, including:
• The River View at the Jean R. Packard Center — A premier event space for up to 300 seated guests, featuring the 1608 room, and i...nterpretive foyer depicting John Smith's voyage on the Chesapeake Bay.
• Brickmaker's Cafe — A casual riverfront cafe with outdoor seating.
• Riverfront Improvements — Improved waterfront plaza and boardwalk.
• Large Group Pavilion — Located in the back of the park, the new pavilion will accomodate large groups and special events.
• 5k Loop Trail — A perfect trail for the casual walker or for organized events.
We’re so excited to have you help us celebrate! Admission to Occoquan Recreated is free, but space is limited – come early and stay all day! For more information, including photos, on the River View, visit riverviewoccoquan.com or novaparks.com!