SPILL FEST 2018
SATURDAY MAY 19TH, 2018
2:00 PM — 10:00 PM
15 K STREET NE WASHINGTON DC 20002
MUSIC. FOOD. CULTURE.
JOIN US FOR THE 1ST ANNUAL SPILL FEST. A CELEBRATION OF MUSIC, FOOD, & CULTURE.
LIVE PERFORMANCES BY:…
SHOWTIME: 4:00 PM SHARP
DJ SETS BY:
MAJESTIC, PRINCE ROYAL, TRIGGA
BIMSHIRE, TAG SOUNDZ, DJ SCHEMES
MASTER OF CEREMONY: VIBES MASTER G-NICE
WANT $10 OFF YOUR TICKET, SHARE THIS EVENT ON FB OR POST THE FLYER ON INSTAGRAM AND TAG #SPILLFEST, AND WE WILL DM YOU TO REDEEM AT CHECKOUT.
VIP ALL INCLUSIVE TICKET:
EXPRESS ENTRY, OPEN BAR 3-9PM, LITE CARIBBEAN FARE
VIP BOTTLE SERVICE:
TABLE (STANDING): $ 500.00 (TAX & GRATUITY INCLUDED)*
GENERAL ADMISSION FOR (4) GUESTS
CHOICE OF (2) BOTTLES OF TOP SHELF LIQUOR/CHAMPAGNE
COMES WITH A HIGH TOP TABLE (NO SEATING)
TABLE (SEATED): $ 1000.00 (TAX & GRATUITY INCLUDED)*
GENERAL ADMISSION FOR (8) GUESTS
CHOICE OF (4) BOTTLES OF TOP SHELF LIQUOR/CHAMPAGNE
TABLE MEZZANINE (SEATED): $ 2500.00 (TAX & GRATUITY INCLUDED)
GENERAL ADMISSION FOR (10) GUESTS
CHOICE OF (6) BOTTLES OF TOP SHELF LIQUOR/CHAMPAGNE
BEST SEATS IN THE HOUSE
FOR MORE INFORMATION, VENDORS, OR TABLES: CALL/TEXT (202) 422-9030 (240) 691-8027
PRESENTED BY EAST COAST SOUND PATROL IN ASSOCIATION WITH THE DSV GROUP
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Age requirement? 18
2. What happens if I have to go outside of the event and want to come back in? Sorry, no re-entry permitted.
3. Does the ticket price include food? Ticket price includes Main stage entertainment. Food and Beverage are additional features.
4. Are tickets refundable? Tickets are non-refundable.
5. Are there any safety considerations in place (EMT)? A full EMT station will be located on the venue along with paramedics patrolling the crowd.
6. Does the event provide parking? Parking will be provided by U Street Parking. Uber/Lyft is strongly suggested.
7. Can I bring in my own food and drinks? No food or liquids will be allowed into the venue.
8. Will alcohol be served?Yes, alcohol will be served. IDs will be required to purchase alcohol.
9. Will there be cash machines on site? ATMs will be provided at the entrance.
10. What time should I get there? The earlier the better, gates will open at 2:00 PM, showtime at 4:00 PM.
11. Is there any seating provided? No seating will be provided. Seating provided with VIP bottle service.
12. Can I bring lawn chairs? NO, Lawn chairs and blankets are not allowed. Tents are prohibited.
13. Can I use Metro to the event? Yes, Union Station Metro Station.
All online ticket sales are final. No cancellations or refunds for any reason. All attendees must be 18 and over. Spill Fest will be held rain, shine.
We look forward to seeing you soon!