Kick off the new year with the winter edition of Cat Hustler's famous networking parties! Get to know national and regional cat welfare professionals, fosters, volunteers, TNRers, and cat-loving DMV neighbors that want to get involved.
💢Early bird tickets have SOLD OUT!💢 Tickets purchased after 10:30pm on 1/5/18 include all party amenities *besides* the shuttle ride, drink ticket, and swag bag.
Tickets purchased BEFORE 10:30pm on 1/5/18 include:
• a private shuttle ride from the museum to the reception venue (compliments of Reston Limousine)
• one drink ticket (compliments of Meowijuana — A Catnip Company)
• one swag bag
• complimentary cat ears
• vegetarian and vegan appetizer buffet (other food will be available from the venue)
• light dessert bar
• one plaster Bast statuette and access to the painting area
• access to additional party amenities like the photo op area and raffles
•a preview of “I love you, now get out of my house: a foster's guide to creative eviction”
• and more to come!
Dress code: awesome. Rock that ridiculous cat shirt, don your cat ears, go black tie, come in costume, or wear your favorite ratty band tee from high school… whatever makes you happy. Just let new friends meet your most comfortable, authentic, badass self.
Don't forget to bring business cards!
• 10-11:30am — Meet up at the Freer|Sackler gallery and check out the Divine Felines exhibit.
• 11:30am – Gather outside the front of the building, check in for wristbands, and enjoy a private ride to DC Reynolds for the party.
• 12:00pm(ish) – arrive at DC Reynolds
• 1:30pm – Raffle and door prize winners will be drawn.
• 3pm-3:45(ish) — “I love you, now get out of my house” at the bar.
• 4pm(ish) – pillage the table décor and extra food, then go home and start adding new friends on Facebook.
Exhibit details: s.si.edu/2xBSVPQ
Email [email protected]
with questions or to get involved with swag bags, raffles, or sponsorship opportunities.
This event is not formally associated with the Smithsonian Institution or it's galleries.