Facebook event page
The Watergate Hotel
2650 Virginia Ave NW, Washington, District of Columbia 20037
The Watergate Hotel is pleased announce a new series of etiquette classes with Modern Etiquette Coach, Maggie Oldham.
Maggie provides expert etiquette advice for successfully and confidently navigating modern life situations for the 21st century — from upscale dinners and chic pool parties, to business meetings and everyday social occasions. Her approach to etiquette is unique in that she has expertly updated traditional etiquette advice to apply to today's society.
Maggie has appeared on CBS and FOX News, and been featured in USA Today, Men’s Health, Real Simple and more.
Sunday, January 14 11AM — 1PM — «Manners and Mimosas» Dining Etiquette
This private dining etiquette course covers all aspects of American and European dining etiquette and table manners. In this course served over a pre-fixe plated brunch with champagne and mimosas, participants will learn the art of social and formal dining etiquette.
• Learn exactly what to do in all stages and courses of upscale dining.
• Secret tips for becoming a gracious and elegant guest.
• Responsibilities of an outstanding dinner host.
• Navigating utensils, glassware, and table settings. Do's and don'ts of eating specific foods.
• Ordering and pairing wine.
• Special considerations for fancy restaurants, upscale loungers, and country clubs.
• Course Duration: 2 hours.
• Includes 2-Course Brunch & Mimosas