Facebook event page
The Watergate Hotel
2650 Virginia Ave NW, Washington, District of Columbia 20037
**11/22: THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT. Please DM me if still interested and I will add you to the wait list and you will be contacted in the event a space opens up***
****LIMITED SEATING FOR THIS ONE-OF-A-KIND EXPERIENCE!****
Let it snow, let it snow! The Watergate's pop-up luxury igloos the HOTTEST event in DC this holiday season!
D.C.’s iconic Watergate is getting into the holiday spirit this season, inviting guests to warm-up in style in one of its tricked out, uber-fancy igloos.
Of course, the igloos aren’t actually igloos by Inuit standards—the 12-foot, heated domes are located on the outdoor terrace of the Next Whiskey bar. Each igloo is decorated in a winter theme with cozy touches like faux fur carpets, throws and pillows. As part of the experience, enjoy a decadent dessert and tea pairing from the hotel's renowned chefs.
3-COURSE DESSERT TASTING MENU WITH TEA PAIRING
• Raspberry Vacherin lemon poundcake, vanilla gelato, thyme oil, raspberry sorbet
• Tea Sicilian Blood Orange Green high mountain green tea scented with natural essence of italian blood orange
• Vanilla Risotto milk chocolate, candied hazelnut, dark chocolate
• Tea Black Canadian Ice Wine Elixir
• Glazed Chocolate Cremeux caramelized pear, cocoa crisp, frangelico cream
• Tea Pu-erh 2001 vintage oak barrel aged Pu-erh smooth rich elixir
$72/per person, includes 3-course dessert tasting with tea pairing, reserved seat and the ultimate wintertime igloo experience!
NOTE: A minimum of 6 people is required for this event to occur. Registrants will be informed if the minimum is not met.