In partnership with Centene and Nam Knights Old Dominion Chapter we invite you to join us for the grand opening of the expansion of behavioral health services at Mary's Center in Adams Morgan! Free screenings, food, and information about services available at Mary's Center.
The grand opening includes:
• Free vision screening for children (5+ years old) and adults from 8am to 1:30pm
• Free prescription glasses, if needed
• Free depression screenings in a private place from 10:30am to 1:30pm
• Free fresh Farmer’s Market non-perishable produce
• Free Food and Refreshment
• Scheduling appointments for any Mary's Center service
Full event details are provided here: maryscenter.org/BHSGrandOpening
We are honored to announce the following guest speakers:
• HyeSook Chung, Deputy Mayor for Health and Human Services
• Tanya A. Royster, Director for the DC Department of Behavioral Health
• Ely Ross, Director Mayor's Office of Veterans Affairs
• Mildred Williams, Director of Behavioral Health Services, Mary’s Center
• David Tatro, Chief Operating Officer, Mary’s Center & the NAM Knights
The Mary’s Center BHS expansion allows individuals to receive care with dignity, privacy, and the understanding that they will be treated with kindness and support. Learn more about the following featured services at the grand opening event:
• Medication Assisted Treatment for heroin-opioid abuse
• Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
• School Based Mental Health program
We will also be recognizing Veterans Day with a local band performance and information about our Health for Heroes initaitive.
Thank you to our partners Centene Corporation & the NAM Knights!