Fall, fitness, friends, and… prizes? Bring your run buddies, family members, roommates, or meet new teammates at our inaugural scavenger hunt. Teams of ~3-4 will be given a set of clues to locations around Capitol Hill, as well as a list of items to capture. Visit the landmark, take a creative photo of your team there, rack up bonus points by finding other items on the list, and return to Summit To Soul for snacks and prizes. Expect to run or walk about three miles, and laugh approximately three thousand times.
* This event is free and open to everyone--all ages, genders, and fitness levels.
* No team? No problem! You're welcome to show up solo and form a new team on the spot.
* The event will be held rain or shine. Please dress accordingly. (Summit To Soul has a lovely selection of clothing, including Coeur gear. Just saying.)
* You can leave a bag at Summit To Soul, but someone in the group should bring a phone or camera with them to document the adventure.
* Please show up at 9:45 to form teams, get your set of clues, and answer questions. At 10:00, the hunt is on!
Questions? Coeur Ambassador Katie Tobin is @kttobin on Twitter and Instagram or email Summit To Soul: [email protected]