3E Entertainment (Encourage/ Engage/Empower)
Nine Events, DMV EVENTS Presents
**Raw Barz USA**
**THE EDGE BAND**
**AFTER PARTY WITH DJ SUPREMZ**
**General Admission $20, $25 at the door, $50 (VIP's).**
***Bottle and Table services available for VIP's only.**
— The Edge Band was formed in 1998 in Pokhara, They came into the Nepali Rock scene with a self-titled debut in 2000. The video of the single memo aasu from the debut album, witnessed a country wide popularity surge within a week of its official release. This success gave the band a much needed break into the mainstream music industry in Nepal. The album included other hits like jeewan mero, pagal nabhana, and numberous jams and rehearsals, Jeewan connected with three talented seasoned musicians in Pokhara. They shared similar views, attitude, and taste for the music they envisioned haheyko.
The new lineup is perhaps the most talented ever. Emerging from a deep hiatus the band cut their second album Vibes with Vajra Records in 2006. The album contains some of the most intelligent originals the band has in its credit till date. Recorded and mastered at Sacred Sound Studio, Kathmandu, Vibes showcases the band’s technical prowess, endurance, and lyrical maturity.MERO ASSU THAHA CHAINA, YO DIL MERO an orchestral arrangement; SHANTI KO SANDESH, a hard rock with patriotic theme;kasailai, a steady rock groove; bhramma, an alternative experiment; ballads, JIUNA LAI GARO and duukha diyera; and soothing prastab and lekhiyeka shabda demonstrate the cohesion amidst diversity in composition.
— RAW BARZ USA SEASON I
— One VS One
— Tag teams
— Group (East VS West)
***10 best Emcee's to be selected from East Coast and 10 best Emcee's to be selected for the main event happening on Oct 28th in New York
General Admission Rules:
1. Cover charge $20
2. ID check is a must. (18+ only)
3. Participant's No registration fees
4. No registration fees for Video audition
5. No Photo-shoot and video shoot absolutely, during the event RAW BARZ USA reserve the rights to copyright and other related materials.
6. By participating in this event you permit the recording of your contributions and assign to the organizers the complete copyright and all other rights in your contributions for use in all media
RULES and GUIDELINES
1. Do not bite (copy) someone else works. Your freestyle must be 100% original material and shall not infringe upon any third party copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights nor shall it contain any vulgar words and sexually explicit lyrics.
2. The language and dialect to be used in the battle are either English or Nepali.
3. The rap lyrics (punch line) should focus more on the subject matter.
4. The organizer/promoter will appoint the timekeeper. S/He will be provided with a stopwatch and will be responsible for indicating the end of each round. The clock starts from the beginning of the first line spoken by the competitor.
5. For the preliminary round of competition, each emcee will be given two rounds each of one (1) minute. In the case of a tie, another round (OT) will be provided to break the tie.
6. Each Emcee must rhyme over the same beat as their opponent.
7. By participating in this event you permit the recording of your contributions and assign to the organizers the complete copyright and all other rights in your contributions for use in all media.
8. Competitors who are rude, abusive or deemed otherwise unsuitable by the organizers will be disqualified from the competition.
9. Strict prohibition of cameras and use of personal cellphones for video purpose of the event.
10. Anybody not following this terms and conditions are subject to automatic disqualification.
— Prashamsa Shrestha will be hosting and performing at this event.
Prakriti Deuja and Moksha Mantra are also performing.