Facebook event page
American University Washington College of Law Trial Advocacy Program
4300 Nebraska Ave NW, Washington, District of Columbia 20016
If you are a mock trial, moot court, or ADR coach for law schools or undergraduate, you do NOT want to miss this event. Join us for our Annual National Coaches Clinic to learn the best practices for competition teams from experienced coaches. Topics include teaching evidence, developing case theories, using exhibits effectively, persuasive storytelling, resolving team conflicts, and effective feedback.
• Professor Justin Bernstein, Drexel University
• Professor Megan M. Canty, Director of Moot Court Program Wayne State University Law School
• Professor Joseph Lester, Director of Advocacy Programs at Faulkner University Thomas Goode Jones School of Law
• Professor Elizabeth L. Lippy, Assistant Director of Trial Advocacy at American University Washington College of Law
• Professor Erika S. McArdle, Assistant Director of the Center for Excellence in Advocacy at Stetson University College of Law
• Professor Adam Shlahet, Director, Brendan Moore Trial Advocacy Center at Fordham University School of Law
• Professor Daniel R. Tilly, Director of the Advocacy Program at Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law
Sessions begin Friday, August 18th at 9:00 a.m. Friday night will conclude with a dinner reception. Saturday, August 19th seminars begin at 9:00 a.m. and conclude by 4:00 p.m.